Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my husband

is the best husband.  for me, at least.

for my birthday, which was in may, he surprised me with tickets to see my favorite band.  like, "i've been listening to them ever since i was 14" favorite.  and not just anywhere, but in their hometown of cincinnati, ohio.  and not just one concert, but three.  including an exclusive "soiree" on sunday with an acoustic set and a chance to mingle with the musicians.

can i get a what what?

so this weekend, me and my main squeeze are dashing away on a romantic pre-christmas trip, full of snow, sleep and music.  so much good(maybe the best) music.  did i mention our trip will also be filled with airports?  we booked it on points, so i think it's going to take us as long to get to ohio as it would to get to india.  but who cares?  all the more time to read, sleep, wander, people watch...because did i mention we're not bringing the kids?  mmhmm.

need another reason my husband is the best?








he's super talented.  and yes, i'm about to shamelessly promote him.  what good is a blog if you can't put in a plug for family now and then?!  he just started his own business called cliff house productions.  he's a performer, speaker, comedian, personal chef (if you like mac & cheese or peanut butter sandwiches), juggler (of a maximum of three balls)...jack of all trades.  hire him for your staff party, church banquet, school assembly, wedding reception...he pretty much does it all.  he also makes a fairly convincing santa.  i'm not kidding.  e-mail him...or me.  and i'll pass it on.  because we live together.  because he's my husband.
he's producing his own variety show on april fools day in abbotsford, so stay tuned for more details...he might even spare a few tickets for me to give away!

p.s.  here's another of our road trip family pictures for your viewing pleasure.  lake superior.  it would have been almost perfect, were it not for that amazing husband i've been raving about.  best. face. ever.

2 comments:

  1. We think the Prangs rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!!! Brochures...does he travel 'internationally'??? :))

    ReplyDelete