Thursday, September 9, 2010

crazy

this family is crazy.  and i feel like they'd be okay with me saying that.  and because of that, i love them.  who else (but crazy people) would believe that i could take this space...
...and turn it into this:
thanks for putting up with my antics...i'm a little crazy myself, so you guys made me feel right at home.  and thank you lord for the rain...otherwise we never would have ended up in here!
p.s.  do you ever feel like you're the butt of a secret joke?  try hanging around twin boys for awhile.  they were constantly giggling and i was sure they were making jokes behind my back.  turns out it was the joke right in front of my face that was the funniest.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks Sharalee! You made us look amazing! And yes, we are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing!!!!! What a treasure this family is and these photos are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E these pictures. Oh, and the people are terrific, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Congratulations on your anniversary, and for having a crazy wonderful family to take wonderful pictures of

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, Looks like LOVE all around. I especially like the one of you and Brian. Amazing day for special people. All the best from Sharon.

    ReplyDelete