Wednesday, September 15, 2010

cousin "k"s

so.  my cousins.  sisters.  pregnant.  due within days of each other.  DAYS, people!  what are the chances?  we had to get some shots of them together in this lovely state.  and why not throw their hubbies in for a few as well.  i suppose they had something to do with them being in this predicament in the first place :)
have you ever seen two pregnant ladies standing belly to belly at the grocery store or at church with this look on their faces?  i feel like i have.  i'll let you guess what they were talking about.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel like a rockstar! You make us look so good! Especially when that was the end of the first day of school and I had already been running around expending all my energy that day! Thank you so much Sharalee! I like how we look like ourselves too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! oh my goodness! sharalee...the pics are awesome! thank you so much for doing these for us. these are awesome keepsakes of our first pregancies. it was also great to have some cousin-on-cousin time that day too. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the third (and might I add NOT pregnant) sister I would like to add my comment....
    S T U N N I N G !!!!!
    You rock cousin, especially when you take such beautiful pictures of my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures and very exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cousins! you look beautiful, girls.

    ReplyDelete