Tuesday, November 23, 2010

100

happy 100th blog post everyone!!

i know for people that have been blogging since the beginning of time, this is not a very significant milestone.  but it is for me.  i've never been a very faithful journaller, so actually churning out 100 posts is a pretty big accomplishment.  it's also an indication that i have been working, which is so great!  i love what i do, i love my clients and i love being able to share these lovely people with all of you.  i also love giving you a glimpse into the family that i adore, though i need to assure you that if you have been lead to believe that our life together is a glamorous one i am sorry. it is not.  but it's real!

to celebrate this momentous occasion, i'm giving things away!!!  this will include free albums for new sessions booked, gifts exclusively for past clients and future ones as well as a contribution from some of my super amazingly talented friends who have agreed to partner with me.  so check back daily to see what the new offer is!

i'm going to kick it off with this post...i will be doing a random draw of all the comments left on this post for 50% off an hour session in 2011.  that's $100 in savings!  so tell your friends.  and neighbors.  and people you pass on the street.  if you want to gain an extra entry, leave a comment, then go and join my facebook group, then come back leaving another comment telling me you did that!

and i changed my header...because i'm shaking things up around here, people!  get ready.

no post is truly complete without a picture, so here you are.  my two day old nephew.  beautiful as beautiful can be.  he's coming over for a full session later this week, so stay tuned for more pictures!

19 comments:

  1. Love your 100th post Sharalee. You're an incredible woman and I'm so blessed to have you (and your family) in my life. Loves <3
    -Elya

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for you! love the new header - the checkered shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already in the FB group but I invited my siblings as they are all going to be your clients, sooner or later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharalee I enjoy catching up on your life and seeing all your beautiful photos, its my favourite form of procrastination when I am supposed to be wrting essays..ekkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100th post! I am an avid stalker of all your photos, I think we may need to talk wedding photographer sometime soon! I've been thinking of wonderful fun shots we could do with me, Dave and Phoenix! I love the new header too love Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on reaching 100! we could use a family photo so crossing my fingers we win! ;)
    amanda v

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th! So question...are you called sharalee prang photography now? Just noticed your header.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm already a fan on facebook....does that count as an extra entry?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the new header! Congrats on your 100th posts:) You rock and I truly adore your work..lots of love Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new header-it's one worth 1000 words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're awesome girl. Can't wait to see the rest of Amber and Bonner's shots. They love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are amazing! Cant wait to book you for our daughters 1 year shots sometime in the spring! I reccomend you to anyone pregnant or with a newborn:)So is 'images of life' out and your new name is "sharalee prang photography"?? Love the colors in the new header, very fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  13. “When you find yourself beginning to feel a bond between yourself and the people you photograph, when you laugh and cry with their laughter and tears, you will know you are on the right track.”
    Arthur Fellig, American photographer and photojournalist

    I think he must have know you, Sharalee! You are awesome at connecting with the people you photograph...I know this from personal experience - yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just recommended you to a friend for her wedding... hope you get the call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sharalee, I missed the boat on getting Elijah's newborn photos done with a pro :( I will have to book some family photos for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 100th post Sharalee. I look forward to each of your posts, both for the beautiful photography and your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh! Pick me! Got a grad we'd love to have photos of come springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy 100th post! Your photography is so amazing (and inspiring!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy 100th post! I have yet to start a blog, though it's on my list of things to do. You are an incredibly talented photographer, and I'm always glad to see new work. When we're ready for maternity shots (no, not any time soon!!) I'm calling you! Please enter me into the draw!

    ReplyDelete